0117 311 3131
0203 7272 007
Meet the Team
Careers at Thatcher MCS
Northamptonshire, England • £380 - £428 per day • Contract • Business and Technology Consulting
My Global IT Consultancy client is looking for a
to join their team on a contract basis.
Good if candidate has experience towards Stakeholders management, Regulatory, CIO, Infrastructure etc.
Roles and responsibilities
• Change Management of multiple projects
• Project management using Agile or SDLC
• Project Planning, monitoring and delivery against agreed milestones
• RAIDS and resolution
• Manage the various teams and deliverables across the phases of the project life cycle
• Managing timelines, cost and Quality of project deliverables
• Stakeholder management
• Manage the various teams
• PMP, ITIL Certification
• Experience in:
- Project Management for large regulatory and infrastructure transformation projects
- Managing regulatory change initiatives
- Leading impact assessments as result of regulatory change
- Shaping and planning initiatives for regulatory developments
- Change Management
- Operate in complex matrix organization
- Managing financial services environments and financial regulatory environment
- Target Operating Model assignments
- Able to demonstrate track record of successful delivery of large scale, high profile strategic change projects.
- Ensure realistic project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained and that a change control procedure is in place.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all stakeholders
Apply for this job:
Attach CV - Accepted file types: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf
Tick to accept our
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Do you currently hold security clearance?
What level of security clearance?
- Please select -
Prefer not to say
Receive job alerts via email?
Would you like to subscribe to our market update newsletter?