0117 311 3131
0203 7272 007
Meet the Team
Careers at Thatcher MCS
Cyber Business Analyst
London, England • £300 - £342 per day • Contract • Cyber Security
My global IT Consultancy client is looking for a Cyber Business Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
• Partner with business stakeholders to manage analysis of security related projects
• Define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
• Work independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use.
• Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
• Participate in helping to perform system training for new users, or when new functionality is released.
• Experience leading complex delivery programmes in a matrix environment
• Natural curiosity and/or work experience in cyber security change
• Strong stakeholder engagement
• Flexible and hands-on, driven approach to land projects in sometimes challenging circumstances
• Accreditation(s) related to the role
• Experience of the Software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved.
Knowledge of domain activities
Apply for this job:
Attach CV - Accepted file types: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf
Tick to accept our
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Do you currently hold security clearance?
What level of security clearance?
- Please select -
Prefer not to say
Receive job alerts via email?
Would you like to subscribe to our market update newsletter?