0117 311 3131
0203 7272 007
Meet the Team
Careers at Thatcher MCS
Cyber Project Manager
London, England • £300 - £342 per day • Contract • Cyber Security
My Global IT Consultancy client is looking for a Cyber Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of a cyber-security transformation projects.
• Manage at least three complex projects simultaneously in addition to the CSOC project team to ensure delivery of project management activities across the CSOC change portfolio
• Ensures that plans are developed and tracked to appropriate standards, are integrated effectively across all work-streams, are unambiguous and achievable, and that dependencies are clearly understood and managed
• Owns and drives the effective governance of the project, risk and other standards and compliance requirements are met and that the portfolio governance framework is comprehensively defined and firmly embedded across all areas of the projects.
• Ensures the projects resource plan is maintained and met and that appropriately skilled and experienced individuals are appointed in line with delivery plans.
• Actively manages and challenges supplier resource models where appropriate
• Ensures that status reporting for all projects are accurate, informative and timely, and directly provides progress reports to the Accountable Exec, CSOC Chief of Staff and CSO PMO
• Provides an ongoing "health check" of all projects to confirm that delivery meets the objectives and continues to make effective use of available funds and resources
• Manage the hand-over of products and services delivered by the projects to the relevant operational functions. This includes ensuring appropriate awareness, training and user / operational acceptance testing has been conducted
• Ensure all project are compliant with the central ePMO function's directives, initiatives and change handbook
• Responsible for shaping the CSOC change programme to deliver the projects required within the budget and resources available. This will require innovative thinking to maximise what can be delivered within known constraints
Apply for this job:
Attach CV - Accepted file types: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf
Tick to accept our
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Do you currently hold security clearance?
What level of security clearance?
- Please select -
Prefer not to say
Receive job alerts via email?
Would you like to subscribe to our market update newsletter?